Become a Member
In order to achieve its aims as the national fuel poverty charity, EAS needs the support of its members.
Members are essential in giving EAS insight into how much progress has been made and what else needs to happen to end fuel poverty in Scotland. Membership fees are also important in enabling EAS to fund its work. EAS welcomes new members and values the support of existing members.
EAS’s membership consists largely of organisations and companies, as well as some individuals. They include other charities and NGOs, advice agencies, housing associations, local authorities, academics, energy utilities, heating and insulation manufacturers and installers. The common link is an interest in tackling fuel poverty.
As well as supporting an effective and well established campaigning organisation, the benefits members receive include:
Keeping up to date with relevant policy and legislation:
- Regular policy updates on relevant topics
- Alerted to EAS policy positions and consultation responses
Making it easier to keep up to date with issues surrounding fuel poverty:
- Alerts to EAS publications including the quarterly Energy Review magazine
- Access to information and advice services
- Discounts on some EAS training courses
Being part of a larger network:
- Discounts on fees for attending Scotland’s main conference on fuel poverty - the EAS Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Invitations to attend conferences, seminars and special interest forums
Access to a dedicated Members’ Area of EAS’s website:
- The online version of Energy Review magazine
- News and Updates
- Members Features
Please become a member and help EAS end the misery of cold, damp and expensive to heat homes in Scotland.
Join Up and Join In’ - Free to Join Campaigning Membership of EAS
As the numbers of households living in fuel poverty continues to rise, we know that many of the people we work with every day would like to be able to do more to support our campaigns and bring about change.
With so many people supporting our policy and advocacy work we have created a new tier of membership which will be free to join. Find out more.
You may be an employee of an organisation/company that is already a member of EAS. If that is the case, you can already benefit from all member services and you can register for the Members’Area of the website. To check, please contact Christine McArthur or phone 0141 226 3064.