Become a Member
As a charity, Energy Action Scotland (EAS) has been campaigning since 1983 for an end to fuel poverty and continues to develop and promote effective solutions.
But in order to achieve these aims, EAS needs the support of its members.
- Keeping up to date with relevant policy and legislation:
- Political Monitoring Service - Weekly Scottish Parliament and bi-weekly UK Parliament bulletin
- Policy Monitoring Service - Updates from Government departments including DECC and Ofgem
- Alerted to EAS policy positions and consultation responses when they are published
- Making it easier to keep up to date with issues surrounding fuel poverty with:
- Alerts to EAS publications and where to find them
- Access to information and advice services
- Discounts on some EAS training courses
- Be part of a larger network:
- Discounts on fees for attending Scotland’s main conference on fuel poverty - the EAS Annual Conference
- Invitations to attend conferences, seminars and special interest forum
- A dedicated Members Only Area of our website where you can take advantage of:
- A Members Only Green Deal and ECO page- a one stop shop with up to date information on what’s going on
- Access to the online version of our quarterly magazine - Energy Review
- Access to our political and policy monitoring service
- Project of the Month - see what other organisations are doing to help stop fuel poverty and to promote best practice - And please tell us what you are working on!