Become a Member
You may be an employee of an organisation that is already a member of EAS. If that is the case, you can already benefit from all member services and you can Register for the Member's Only Area of the website. If you are unsure whether your organisation is already a member then please contact Christine McArthur or phone 0141 226 3064 to confirm.
As a charity, Energy Action Scotland (EAS) has been campaigning since 1983 for an end to fuel poverty and continues to help develop and promote effective solutions.
In order to achieve these aims, EAS needs the support of its members.
Members are essential in giving EAS insight into how much progress has been made and what else needs to happen. Membership fees are also important in enabling EAS to fund its work. EAS welcomes new members and values the support of existing members.
As a member, you will be supporting an effective and well established campaigning organisation.
In turn, the benefits you will receive include:
- Keeping up to date with relevant policy and legislation:
- Regular policy updates on relevant topics
- Alerted to EAS policy positions and consultation responses when they are published
- Making it easier to keep up to date with issues surrounding fuel poverty with:
- Alerts to EAS publications including our quarterly Energy Review magazine
- Access to information and advice services
- Discounts on some EAS training courses
- Be part of a larger network:
- Discounts on fees for attending Scotland’s main conference on fuel poverty - the EAS Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Invitations to attend conferences, seminars and special interest forums
- A dedicated Members Only Area of our website where you can take advantage of:
- Access to the online version of our quarterly magazine - Energy Review
- Access to our News and Updates
Please become a member and help EAS end the misery of cold, damp and expensive to heat homes in Scotland.